Murata Microblowers are suitable as a source for high pressure air generation for liquid displacement or dispensing applications. Microblowers from Murata are extremely compact and low profile, utilizing a piezoelectric based drive system that features small dimensions. The 20mm x 20mm Microblower discharges air at a rate of 1,500 Pa (maximum static pressure at 15V p-p) and 0.7 liter per minute (typical at 15 V p-p).
- Piezoelectric ceramic based drive system
- Size, excluding nozzle: 20mm x 20mm x 1.85mm
- Air flow: 1L/min (@15Vpp)
- Static pressure: 1900Pa (@15Vpp)
- Air blower for fuel cells and other similar equipment
- Particulate diffusers using high speed airflow
- Quite air pump for entertainment and interior decoration purpose
Evaluation Kit MZB1001E00 contains:
- one MZB001 driver
- one MZBX001 microblower.