Murata AMR Magnetic Switch Sensors
Murata AMR Magnetic Switch Sensors are non-contact magnetic sensors of high sensitivity for use in a relatively low magnetic field. These sensors can detect a magnetic field in either a vertical or horizontal direction. With no mechanical components, AMR (Anisotropic Magneto Resistance) sensors are more reliable and robust than Hall effect IC's or reed switches. In addition, they have a higher detection sensitivity and a wider detection area. Murata's AMR Sensors are ideal for open/close applications such as mobile phones and notebook PC's, as well as in consumer white goods, industrial and security equipment. Both high sensitivity (1.5mT to 1.6mT) and low sensitivity (0.5 mT to 2.2mT) models are available.
- Sensor IC incorporating both AMR (Anisotropic Magneto Resistance) element and CMOS IC
- Wide range of sensitivities
(standard sensitivity 1.5mT, high-sensitivity 0.5mT and low-sensitivity 3.0mT)
- Available in an ultra small size package at 1.0x0.9x0.5mm in addition to SOT23 and SON4
- Bipolar (N-pole or S-pole) detection type
- Low power consumption (1.6μA/1.8V)