Murata SN8000 Wi-Fi Module
Murata SN8000 Wi-Fi Module is a certified 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi module based on the Broadcom BCM43362 chipset. SN8000 is designed to fit indoor and outdoor sensor and control applications. It integrates Wi-Fi IC, RF front end, temperature compensated crystal (TCXO) and on-board antenna. The module dimensions are 24 x 11.4 x 1.9 mm. SN8000 is enabled with Broadcom WICED SDK software to support low power, low cost microcontroller platforms from STM32 ARM Cortex M3 and M4 families. The SN8000 module is an ideal solution for home automation, industrial control, Smart Energy, medical and healthcare applications with or without cloud services. The 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n Development Kit is also available and features SN8000 Wi-Fi Module STM32F205RF MCU Mini-USD connector supporting USB-JTAG and USB-serial interfaces to STM32 MCU Serial flash (8M bits) for optional OTA feature Test points to SN8000 pins.
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n radio technology
- Chip: Broadcom BCM43362
- Dimension: 24.0x11.4x1.9 mm
- Package: LGA
- Antenna configurations: on-board antenna or U.FL connector
- Transmit power: +18 dBm
- Max Receive sensitivity: -96dbm @ b mode/11Mb/s
- Host interfaces: SDIO, SPI
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- ROHS compliant
- FCC/IC certified: CE compliant
- Home automation
- Home energy management system
- Smart appliance
- Industrial control and monitoring
Murata SN8000 Development Kit
Murata SN8000 Development Kit supports the evaluation and development of wireless IP networking products. It consists of an evaluation board, SN8000 SDIO adapter, ribbon cable, mini-USB cable, installation package and user guide. The SDIO adapter contains a SN8000 module and a ribbon cable connector. The evaluation board contains a STM32F205RG microcontroller, dual channel USB-UART/USB-JTAG interface IC, ribbon cable connector and SDIO socket.
The SN8000 EVK is intended for the following purposes:
- Demonstrate the dual AP/STA mode of operation. The preloaded
firmware supports a web-based interface for configuring the Wi-Fi
connection to a specified AP.
- Serve as a software development platform to design IP-enabled Wi-Fi systems using the Broadcom WICED architecture.