Lattice iCEstick FPGA Evaluation Kit
Lattice iCEstick allows rapid prototyping of the iCE40 FPGA family with an easy to use USB thumb drive form factor. Lattice iCEstick interfaces directly with a PC to allow direct device programming, and includes a 2x6 position Digilent Pmod™ connector for peripheral connections as well as 16 3.3V digital I/O connections, and an IrDA transceiver. Programming the iCEstick is accomplished with Lattice iCEcube2™ design software for HDL development. Programming the onboard SPI flash is done with the Lattice Diamond Programmer.
View the Lattice iCE40™ HX Series Mobile FPGA Family.
- USB thumb drive form factor
- iCE40HX-1k FPGA on board
- 2 x 6 position Digilent Pmod™ connector for other peripheral connections
- FTDI 2232H USB device allows iCE device programming and UART interface to a PC
- Vishay TFDU4101 IrDA transceiver
- Five user LEDs
- Discera 12Mhz MEMS oscillator
- Micron 32Mbit N25Q32 SPI flash
- USB connector provides the power supply
- 16 LVCMOS/LVTTL (3.3 V) digital I/O connections on 0.1” through-hole connections