JAE ST11-H microSD™ Memory Card Connectors
JAE ST11-H Series of Memory Card Connectors are one-piece type external
connectors for microSD™ cards. The push-push ST11-H connectors are the
lowest profile of any microSD connector on the market and offer high
density and SMT mounting. The ST11-H connectors features a slim design,
balanced EMI countermeasure with seven hold-down points, and card
insertion detection structure (D-SW), NC (normally closed) type.
- Push-push structure standard-mounting connectors for the microSD™ memory card standardized by SDA™
- Balanced EMI countermeasure with 7 hold-down points
- Slim design with 1.25mm height, 13.4mm width, and 15.3mm depth (depth including card: 17mm)
- Halogen free, supplied in embossed tape for automatic mounting (compatible with second reflow)
- Card insertion detection structure (D-SW), normally closed type
- Card lock structure
- 1mm push stroke, 3.4mm card eject length
- Countermeasure to prevent the card from popping out
- No. of Contacts: 8 pos. +2pos (D-SW)
- Rated Current: 0.5A / per pin
- Rated Voltage: 10V / per pin
- Contact Resistance: 100m Ω max.
- Insulation Resistance: 1000M Ω min.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC500Vrms per minute
- Operating Temperature: -30 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Card Insertion Force: 40N max.