JAE MX49 Automotive USB 2.0 Connectors
JAE Electronics MX49 Automotive Grade USB 2.0 Connectors meet the demand for smaller connectors in car navigation systems. The MX49 Series has a reduced height, width, and depth compared to previous automotive connectors, achieving a 48% reduction in volume. MX49 Series is compatible with high-speed signals, and the transmission performance satisfies the USB 2.0 standard. The MX49 Series also features the environmental resistance that is required for an automotive connector. These connectors feature a mechanical lock and twist-resistant structure for the mated connector.
- Achieves a 48% reduction in volume compared to JAE's previous product.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 standard transmission.
- 2.0mm pitch, 2 rows, 4 position (2 signal lines, power, ground)
- Board connector is available in DIP type and reflow type.
- Different keying versions available for mis-mating prevention. (DIP type: 5 versions; reflow type: 4 versions)
- Mechanical lock and twist-resistant structure for mated connector.
- Dual-shield structure with ground terminals for EMI control.
- Available as a completed harness to ensure transmission performance reliability.
- No. of Contacts: 4 positions
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC1000 Vrms (applied voltage) per minute (mated condition)
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ min. (mated condition)
- Applicable Board Thickness: 1.6mm
- Applicable Wire: Signal line is shielded twisted pair wire (for harness)
- Connector Insertion Force: 70N max.