JAE MX48 Automotive LVDS/GVIF™ Connectors
JAE Electronics MX48 Automotive Grade LVDS/GVIF™ Connectors are designed for automotive high-speed differential transmission. The MX48 series is minimized in depth, height, and width compared to previous JAE automotive connectors and achieves a 48% reduction in volume. These connectors are compatible with GVIF and LVDS transmission, which are ideal for the transmission of video signals in cars. MAX48 Connectors feature a dual-shield structure with ground terminals for EMI control and a mechanical lock and twist-resistant structure for the mated connector.
- Achieves 48% reduction in volume compared to JAE's previous product
- 2.0mm side pitch, 2-position signal lines
- Compatible with GVIF and LVDS transmission
- Impedance matching design, compatible with high-speed transmission
- Mechanical lock and twist-resistant structure for mated connector
- Dual-shield structure with ground terminals for EMI control
- Available as a completed harness to ensure transmission performance reliability
- Number of contacts: 2 positions
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: AC1000Vrms (applied voltage) 1 minute (mated condition)
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ min. (mated condition)
- Applicable wire: Shielded twisted pair wire (for harness)
- Applicable board thickness: 1.6mm
- Connector insertion force: 70N max.
- Operating temperature range: -40ºC to +85ºC