JAE Electronics FR02 Series 0.2mm FPC Connectors
JAE Electronics FR02 Series 0.2mm FPC Connectors are the industry's smallest-in-class area and volume pitch FPC connector for portable devices. The FR02 Series raises the customer's connector layout flexibility for equipment designing with the top and bottom-surface FPC connection, and the insertion area terminals formed into tapered shape to improve FPC insertion guidance. Applications include smartphones, tablet PCs, portable game devices, digital cameras, and internal FPC connections in other small portable devices.
- 0.2mm pitch, 0.82mm height, and 3.0mm depth (the industry's smallest-in-class), rear flip type FPC connector
- LIF (Low Insertion Force) structure temporarily holds FPC in place.
- Tapered guides in the insertion area for improved FPC insertion guidance.
- Compliant with top and bottom-surface FPC connection, and raises the customer's connector layout flexibility.
- With a structure that prevents the actuator from coming off and good operational feeling is provided during operation.
- Board pattern traces are possible under the connector excluding terminal area.
- Pb-free, halogen-free compliant product.
- Ni barrier prevents solder wicking.
Materials and Finish
- Housing: Heat-resistant plastic (Black, halogen-free)
- Actuator: Heat-resistant plastic (White, halogen-free)
- Contact: Copper alloy / Au plating over Ni
0.1µm min. Au plating
- Tablet PCs
- Portable Game Devices
- Digital Cameras
- Internal FPC connections in other small portable devices
- No. of Contacts: 23, 41, 51, and 61 positions
- Contact Resistance (top connection, bottom connection): initial 120mΩ max., 140mΩ max. after test
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC 250V per minute max.
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC ~ + 85ºC
- Durability: 20 mating cycles max.
- Rated Current: AC, DC each 0.25A per terminal
- Rated Voltage: AC, DC each 50V per terminal
- Applicable FPC Thickness: 0.2mm ± 0.03mm
- Pitch: 0.2mm staggered pitch