JAE FA10 FPC Connector
JAE's FA10 Series FPC Connector is the market's first FPC Connector to use a single-action insertion method. The FA10 Series features a LIF (Low Insertion Force) top and bottom-contact type FPC connector that does not use a lever/actuator in order to secure the mating FPC. This space-saving connector offers a 0.5mm pitch, 0.9mm overall height, and 3.2mm depth with tapered guides in the insertion area to prevent misalignment, while the friction lock and terminals at the front and back of the connector improve board retention strength.
NEW - New 5 & 6 position counts available for more design and connectivity options.
- Space-saving FPC connector with 0.5mm pitch, 0.9mm overall
height, and 3.2mm depth.
- Applicable FPC thickness of 0.2±0.03mm, top and
bottom-surface connection type, LIF structure (Low Insertion Force)(non-sliding point of contact)
- Guides for FPC sides for friction lock and prevention of misalignment
- One-action mating, with no need for actuator or slider operation during insertion and removal
- Tapered guides in the insertion area for improved FPC insertion guidance
- Board pattern traces are possible under the connector, excluding terminal areas. Terminals at both front and back improve board retention strength
- Pb-free, halogen-free compliant product
- Ni barrier prevents solder wicking
- No. of Contacts: 4, 5, 6, 10 positions
- Rated Current: DC 0.5A per terminal
- Rated Voltage: AC, DC 50V per terminal
- Contact Resistance: 70m Ω max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC 250 Vr.m.s per minute
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Durability: 20 mating cycles
- Housing: Heat-resistant resin (black, halogen-free)
- Contact: Cu alloy, Au plating over Ni Au 0.1µm min.