Hammond Hand Held Tablet Enclosures
Hammond Hand Held Tablet Enclosures are designed for instruments or mobile data applications requiring a touch screen. Available in black or gray, the enclosures are molded from flame retardant ABS plastic and have a UL flammability rating of 94V-0. Assembled with Philips machine screws threaded into integral brass bushings, this series is ideal for applications requiring repetitive assembly and disassembly. Lap joint construction provides IP54 protection against dust and splashing water.
- Low profile - ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit into the user’s hands.
- Perfect for instrument or mobile data enclosures requiring a touch screen.
- Molded from flame retardant ABS plastic, choice of black (RAL 9011) or gray (RAL 7035) - material carries a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
- Enclosure is assembled with six (6) - M3-0.5 x 18 mm Philips machine screws, threaded into integral brass bushings. Perfect for applications when repetitive assembly and disassembly are required.
- Integral brass bushings are factory inserted into the top half of the enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Designed to meet IP54.
- P.C. board standoffs are molded into case top & bottom halves.
- Battery door & compartment version (part numbers ending in "BAT") includes 8 battery clips (for 4 - AA batteries) and two 9 volt (PP3) battery clips.
- Contains one end panel - removable for easy modification.
- Bottom half of enclosure includes a square - molded inlay for labels 1.97" x 1.97" (50 mm x 50 mm).