Hammond Type 3R Steel Junction Box
Hammond Type 3R Steel Junction Box is a painted 16 gauge galvanized steel box with a snap latch hinge door and with knockouts. Designed for use as a wiring/junction box, this series provides protection against rain, sleet, snow, and dripping water. The box meets UL-50 Type 3R and CSA Type 3R standards and complies with NEMA Type 3R and IEC 60529, IP24. Hammond Type 3R boxes are available in eight sizes and have optional panels.
- Formed and spot welded from 16 gauge galvanized steel.
- Drip-shield top and seam-free sides, front and back.
- Galvanized steel hinge has stainless steel pin.
- Provisions for padlocking on zinc-plated draw pull catch.
- Easily removed knockouts on bottom of enclosure.
- Panel studs provided for mounting optional panels.
- External mounting feet.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Enclosure and cover are finished in ANSI 61 gray powder coating.
UL-50 Type 3R
- CSA Type 3R
- Complies with: