GE Critical Power 12A Digital SlimLynx™:
Non-Isolated DC-DC Power Modules
GE Critical Power 12A Digital SlimLynx™: Non-Isolated DC-DC Power Modules and Digital SlimLynx Open Frame: Non-Isolated DC-DC Power Modules are converters that can deliver up to 12A of output current. These modules operate over a wide range of input voltage (VIN = 3Vdc-14.4Vdc) and provide a precisely regulated output voltage from 0.45Vdc to 5.5Vdc, programmable via an external resistor and PMBus control. Features include a digital interface using the PMBus protocol, remote On/Off, adjustable output voltage, over current and over temperature protection. The PMBus interface supports a range of commands to both control and monitor the module. The module also includes the Tunable LoopTM feature that allows the user to optimize the dynamic response of the converter to match the load with reduced amount of output capacitance leading to savings on cost and PWB area.
- Ultra low height design for very dense power applications.
- High technology encapsulation for improved thermal performance, electrical insulation, and easy manufacturing.
- Small size: 20.32 mm x 11.43 mm x 3 mm (Max) (0.8 in x 0.45 in x 0.118 in)
- Output voltage programmable from 0.6Vdc to 5.5Vdc via external resistor. Digitally adjustable down to 0.45Vdc
- Wide Input voltage range (3Vdc-14.4Vdc)
- Wide operating temperature range [-40°C to up to 105°C]
- DOSA approved footprint
- Digital interface through the PMBus protocol
- Tunable Loop to optimize dynamic output voltage
- Flexible output voltage sequencing EZ-SEQUENCE
- Power Good signal
- Remote On/Off
- Fixed switching frequency with capability of external synchronization
- Output overcurrent protection (non-latching)
- Overtemperature protection
- Ability to sink and source current
- Compatible in a Pb-free or SnPb reflow environment
- UL 60950-1Recognized, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 Certified, and VDE 0805:2001-12 (EN60950-1) Licensed
- Compliant to RoHS II EU "Directive 2011/65/EU"
- Compliant to REACH Directive (EC) No 1907/2006
- Compliant to IPC-9592 (September 2008), Category 2, Class II
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities
- Distributed power architectures
- Intermediate bus voltage applications
- Telecommunications equipment
- Servers and storage applications
- Networking equipment
- Industrial equipment