| || |
| || |
| Freescale MC9S08JS 8-bit Microcontroller|
The MC9S08JS16 (JS16) family feature a full-speed 2.0 USB device controller, and integrate a USB transceiver to help customers save cost by eliminating off-chip components. The JS16 is ideal for affordable PC peripherals.
An entry-level 8-bit USB MCU designed for affordable wireless PC peripherals; the MC9S08JS16 (JS16) meets the market demand for cost-effective devices by enabling reduced design time and lower system costs.
The JS16 is software compatible with other devices in the Controller Continuum, providing a direct migration path to higher performing USB microcontrollers.
Freescale offers easy-to-use hardware and software solutions for JS16 devices to get you through the development process quickly and easily.
(View Product List)
(View Associated Product)
- 48MHz HCS08 Core
- Integrated full-speed USB 2.0 device controller
- 16/8KB flash; 512B SRAM; 256Bytes USB RAM
- 2.7V to 5.5V operation; -40 to 85°C operation
- ROM based USB Bootloader
- SCI, SPI; 8-channel KBI
- 16-bit timers: 1 x 2-channel
- MTIM: 8-bit timer
- One hardware CRC module
- 12 general-purpose I/O and 2 output-only pin
- Multiple purpose clock generation
- 24QFN, 20SOIC package options
- PC peripherals
- Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Receiver
- Wireless adapter
- USB dongle
- USB e-token/e-key
- SD card reader
- RS-232 to USB bridge (legacy serial to USB support)
- Remote Control
- Vista Remote Control Receiver
| || Freescale DEMO9S08JS16|
DEMO9S08JS16 is a cost-effective demonstration kit enabling quick MC9S08JS16 evaluation. The kit includes a DEMOJM base board and a DC9S08JS16 daughter card and can be used to demonstrate the features of the MC9S08JS16 device, starting with the on-chip USB 2.0 full-speed device controller and transceiver. Built-in USB-BDM circuitry is available for debugging and programming, serial communication and simple logic analyzer.
- On-board Logic Analyzer
- On-board Virtual Serial Port
- Four (4) asymmetrically positioned 8x2 male connectors for interchangeable daughter cards
- P&E's Embedded Multilink circuitry populated on the underside