- Machine to Machine (M2M) SAW Filters -
M2M is the abbreviated form of "Machine-to-Machine". The term is used to refer to machine-to-machine communication, i.e., automated data exchange between machines.
M2M technology will increasingly underpin key areas of the economy, for example, the smart (green) grid, networked homes, healthcare in the home and transportation (usage-based auto insurance and the
emergency eCall system for cars). Numerous opportunities are opening up for vendors, solution providers, systems integrators, and MNOs.
M2M concepts are ideal for forming the basis of solutions for a large number of tasks, particularly in vertical markets.
View Products List
- Design Toolkit for SAW Developers -
This application toolkit is specially intended for designers of SAW circuits. It lucidly describes designs for resonators and complete front-end modules with numerous illustrations. The toolkit consists of the following sections:
- Fundamentals of SAW technology
- Product overview and data sheets for frequently used standard SAW components
- Design tools and application notes
- Specimen circuits for remote keyless entry, tire pressure monitoring and many other applications
- S_Parameters for SAW Filters -
The zip file above includes all S-Parameters for SAW filters for automotive applications presented in the current SAW Device Selection Table. S-Parameters for the narrowband as well as for the wideband range are included.
- SAW Device Selection Table -
This selection table of resonators and front end filters contains this content:
Saw Device Selection Table
- One Port Resonators
- One Port 2in1 Resonators
- Two Port Resonators
- Front End Filters Narrow-band
- Front End Filters Wide-band
- Front End Filters Wide-band 2in1
- How to Choose the Optimal SAW Filter -
The characteristics of surface acoustic wave (SAW) filters are presented in order to find a suitable SAW filter for a short range device system. Sections include:
Download How to Choose
- Criteria to choose a SAW Filter (frequency band,
electromagnetic interference, bandwidth, sensitivity, maximum ratings,
e.g. operable temperature, quality standards)
- Simulation of SAW Filter (system calculation with a circuit simulator)
- SAW Filter technology
- Datasheets explained