Built around a standard Linux 2.6 kernel distribution, the Digi JumpStart Kit for Embedded Linux is tailored to the specific needs of embedded Linux development and provides an easy-to-use, complete off-the-shelf embedded development platform. It includes all components that are required to build secure network-enabled products based on the ConnectCore for i.MX53. The kit includes Digi ESP™ for Embedded Linux, a powerful and fully Linux-hosted Integrated Development Environment based on the open Eclipse™ framework. Ideal for new and experienced Linux developers, Digi ESP improves software design productivity by accelerating and greatly simplifying driver and application development through a user-friendly graphical interface.
- Complete Linux development platform for embedded systems
- Royalty-free and with optimized 2.6.35 kernel and services support
- Linux-based Digi ESP IDE for rapid product development
- Full Linux and Digi Board Support Package (BSP) with source code included
Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 is a highly componentized operating system, offering pre-tested technology components designed to create sophisticated embedded applications with minimized design effort and risk. It includes a wide range of ready-to-use components such as a graphical user interface, networking, web browser and multimedia. The professional Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 development tools also support native and managed code applications using various programming languages. The Digi JumpStart Kit for Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 provides a complete kit with all the hardware and software components needed to start immediate software development on the ConnectCore for i.MX53 modules. This includes support for all processor platform features such as power management, multimedia interfaces and other peripherals.
- Complete kit for immediate Windows Embedded Compact 7 development
- Seamless integration into Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact environment
- Full Digi Board Support Package (BSP) with source code
- Includes 180-day Visual Studio 2008 and Windows Embedded Compact 7 eval kit