Bluegiga's Access Point 3201 is a small and cost optimized access device targeted at business applications. The product is designed to fit into wireless Bluetooth applications where the network performance, reliability, scalability and easy management are important design drivers. The heart of Access Point 3201 is Bluegiga's customized Linux operating system with a number of built-in applications, such as SPP-over-IP and ObexSender. Access Point 3201 is equipped with Bluegiga's 2.1 + EDR compliant WT11 Bluetooth module providing users with the features and benefits of the very latest Bluetooth standard.
The Long Range Bluetooth Access Point 3241 is an ideal solution for demanding connectivity applications, where extreme performance and robustness is needed. Access Point 3241 can reach line-of-sight range up to 1000 meters. With typical class 2 Bluetooth devices, the improved sensitivity increases the range up to 80 meters, or 3-4 times more range than normally.
Access Point 3241 is ideal for applications where different Bluetooth devices need to be wirelessly connected to the Internet, such as medical, point-of-sale, proximity marketing, location tracking, digital pen, and generic Bluetooth networking applications. The Access Point 3241 has built-in applications for use in e.g. eHealth and it offers the standardized Bluetooth Health Device Profile and Continua based IEEE 11073-20601 manager. The data can be relayed to various back-end services such as Google Health. Access Point 3241 is also ideal for Bluetooth proximity marketing applications, because the improved range offers extended coverage and more reliable file delivery. The built-in proximity marketing software enables almost all turn-key solutions.
Both access points also have an external USB connector for extending the product capabilities with GPRS/3G USB modems, Wi-Fi, or extra memory.
- The smallest Bluetooth Access Point in the industry
- Turn-key applications for Bluetooth networking and Bluetooth proximity marketing
- Bluetooth class 1, 2.0/2.1 + EDR compliant
- Bluetooth, CE, Fec, and Industry Canada qualified
- External and internal antenna options
- Adjustable connection range between 1-200 meters
- Significant Bluetooth radio performance
- +20 dBm transmit power
- -90dBm receiver sensitivity
- Maximum line-of-sight range 1000m
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR compliant
- USB host port for optional accessories
- Built-in application interfaces for medical, Bluetooth marketing, and TCP/IP networking
- Centralized remote management system with Bluegiga Solution Manager™
- Software development kit
Features of both 3201 and 3241
- Embedded Linux™ operating system
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: SPP, OBEX OPP, OBEX FTP, PAN, LAN Access, DUN-GW, DI, HDP
- Point of sales
- Proximity marketing
- Digital Pen
View Product List