Avago Technologies ACPL-M62L
Ultra Low Power 10MBd Digital Optocouplers
Avago Technologies ACPL-M62L Ultra Low Power 10MBd Digital Optocouplers each combine an AlGaAs light-emitting diode and an integrated high-gain photo detector that addresses the low power need. The optocoupler consumes low power at maximum 1.5mA IDD across temperature. The forward current is as low as 2mA, and so allows direct current drive by most microprocessors.
The ACPL-M62L Optocouplers support both 3.3V and 5V supply voltage with guaranteed AC and DC operational parameters from -40ºC to +105ºC. The output of the detector IC is an open-drain type. The internal Faraday shield provides a guaranteed common mode transient immunity specification of 20kV/μs.
This unique design provides maximum AC and DC circuit isolation while achieving TTL/CMOS compatibility.
These optocouplers are suitable for high speed logic interfacing, while consuming extremely low power.
- Ultra-low current IDD consumption: 1.5mA max
- Low input current capability: 2mA
- Open-drain output
- SO-5 package
- 20kV/μs minimum Common Mode Rejection (CMR)
at VCM = 1000V
- High speed: 10MBd min
- Guaranteed AC and DC performance over wide temperature range: -40ºC to +105ºC
- Safety and regulatory approval (pending):
- UL 1577 recognized - 3750Vrms for 1 minute
- CSA Approval
- IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 for Reinforced Insulation
- Fall/Rise time: 12ns
- Forward current: 6mA
- Forward voltage: 1.3V
- Input type: AC/DC
- Isolation voltage: 3750Vrms
- Maximum continuous output current: 10mA
- Maximum forward diode voltage: 1.7V
- Maximum power dissipation: 20mW
- Minimum forward diode voltage: 0.95V
- Number of channels per chip: 1 channel
- Communication interface: I²C-bus, CAN Bus
- Microprocessor system interfaces
- Digital isolation for A/D, D/A conversion