AVX CAN BUS Automotive Varistors
AVX CAN0005 CAN BUS Automotive Varistor is a zinc oxide (ZnO) based ceramic semiconductor device with nonlinear voltage-current characteristics (bi-directional). It is similar to back-to-back Zener diodes and an EMC capacitor in parallel. AVX CAN0005 CAN BUS Automotive Varistor has the added advantage of greater current and energy handling capabilities as well as EMI/RFI attenuation. These devices are fabricated by a ceramic sintering process that yields a structure of conductive ZnO grains surrounded by electrically insulating barriers, creating varistor-like behavior. The 0402 is the smallest discreet offering in the CAN BUS Series.
- Compact footpring
- High ESD capability (25kV)
- High Inrush Current (8x20µs)
- EMI-RFI Attenuation
- Low Capacitance/Low Insertion Loss
- Very Fast Response Time
- High Reliability ,0.1 FIT
- AEC-Q200 Qualified
- Communication Bus - CAN Bus, FLexRay, etc.
- General I/O Protocols
- Keyboard Interfaces
- Capacitance sensitive applications and more