AVX 9286 Series Wire-to-Wire Poke Home Junction Box Connectors
AVX's Wire-to-Wire Poke Home Junction Box Connector series is a unique extension of the 9286 Series Thru-Wire Connector that uses a higher force Beryllium copper spring contact system that allows simple push button activation for easy wire insertion and removal. The 9286 Wire-to-Wire (WTW) Connector Junction Box series from AVX Corporation does not connect wires in the traditional 1:1 configuration, but rather, connects several wires all together electrically to create a junction box scenario. Major features of this connector system include simple strip and poke-in wire termination for solid or stranded wires, 8 AMP current rating, ability to accommodate any wire between 18AWG and 26 AWG, robust design for harsh environments with temperatures from -40ºC to +125ºC, and miniature size (4.0mm pitch).
- High spring force top contact provides a lance type retention to capture and retain the wire
- Shrouded dual push button activation for easy wire insertion/removal
- Accepts 18-26AWG Solid and Stranded wires; any combination
- Expanded size offering to maximize application potential; 4, 6, or 8 positions
- Optional mounting tape to secure in panel mounting applications
- Molded in position numbers and schematic for easy identification
- UL Certification: UL1977
- Industrial/Machine Control; motors, solenoids, PLC’s, pumps, valves, sensors, fans, etc.
- Commercial/Building; fixtures, fire, security,surveillance, blinds, sensors, controls, etc.
- Commercial/Industrial LED; retail, office, manufacturing, signage, displays, etc.
- Current Rating: 10 Amps total
- Voltage Rating: 300v AC
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +125ºC
- Insulator Material: Glass-Filled Nylon 46; UL94V0
- Contact Material: Beryllium Copper / Phosphor Bronze
- Plating: Tin over Nickel
- Replacibility: 5 Cycles