AVX BestCap® Pulse Supercapacitors
AVX BestCap® Pulse Supercapacitors are ultra-low ESR, high power, pulse supercapacitors. Conventional supercapacitors are limited with high ESR in the tens of Ohms range and high capacitance loss when required to supply very short duration current pulses. The low-profile BestCap Supercapacitors successfully address both of these limitations.
With a capacitance range of 6.8mF to 1000mF, the AVX BestCap® Pulse Supercapacitors are available in numerous case sizes and offer voltage ratings from 3.6V to 16V and a temperature range from -20ºC to 70ºC.
- Maximum capacitance or low profile versions
- Substantially lower voltage drop for pulse durations of up to 100msec.
- Substantially lower voltage drop at cold temperatures (-20ºC)
- Discharge current limited only by the ESR of the capacitor
- Capacitance range: 6.8mF to 1000mF
- Capacitance tolerance: (-20% / +80)%
- Voltage ratings (max): 3.6V to 16V
- Temperature range: -20ºC to 70ºC
- Used in conjunction with a non-rechargable battery
- For GSM/GPRS PCMCIA Modems