ALPS GCBC Current Sensor
ALPS GCBC is a series of high-precision, PCB mount Current Sensors. The series is designed to measure AC, DC, and pulsed current with no contact. High-precision detection is achieved with low resistance and low heat generation. The GCBC Current Sensors from ALPS, measuring 13.4×15.7×7.2mm, are highly resistant to disturbance, making them ideal for inverters and servo drivers.
- Coreless, small and lightweight(3g) design with high sensitivity magneto-resistive(MR) elements
- Low primary-conductor resistance: 60 µOhm
- Good linearity: +/-0.5%F.S.
- +5V single power supply
- Operating temperature: -40ºC ~ +105ºC
- DC and AC current measurement with quick response
- Motor drivers and general-purpose inverters
- Power-conditioning systems
- Server power supplies
- Packaged air-conditioning units
- NC machine tools and other industrial machinery