3M Power Over Camera Link (PoCL) Cables
3M Power over Camera Link® (PoCL) Cable Assemblies carry power in
addition to signal to enable use in base configuration Power over Camera
Link applications. The 3M .80mm digital camera PoCL Cable Assemblies
are available in a variety of cable lengths and mate to industry
standard Shrunk Delta Ribbon (SDR) 26-position PoCL camera connections.
- Connects between Mini-Camera Link style (SDR) I/O ports on PoCL Cameras and Camera Link style (MDR) ports on PoCL framegrabbers.
- Both straight and right angle cable exit available.
- 3 shielded quads and 6 unshielded twisted pairs.
- Entire cable bundle shielded with foil and braid for additional signal protection.
- Rugged ribbon type contact for reliable, repeatable connectivity.
- Thumbscrew retention
- EMI shielded end-to-end for reduced emissions.
- Industrial Control
- Factory Automation
- Machine Vision
- 3M Digital Camera Cables are primarily used in machine vision applications for the connection between the camera and the framegrabber.
- Use in other LVDS signaling applications is also possible.